Grant Neal has been called Australia's BBQ King and for good reason... not only is he a best selling author and BBQ Pitmaster at Skinnymixers, but he has also walked away with a number of awards world wide.
Not shy to hosting and presenting, alongeside Celebrity Chef Sean Connolly, he and Grant headlined “The Grill Masters”, a sold out BBQ inspired event to deliver some delicious BBQ fares.
Working with brands such as Mayura, Seans Kitchen for Tasting Australia, Grant is a face you will be seeing a lot more of.
- Competitive Barbecue Champion and Low & Slow Pitboss
- 2022 BBQ Personality of the Year - Australasian Barbecue Alliance industry award
- 2021 SkinnyBarbecue co-Author and Best Selling BBQ Book with Skinnymixers
- 2019 Memphis in May World BBQ Championship - Memphis, TN - 3rd Place Exotic (Lamb), Top Ten Whole Hog.
- 2018 Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational - Lynchburg,TN - 1st Place Dessert Category World Champion
- 2018 Kansas City Barbecue Society - Melbourne Grand Champion
- 2017 Australasian Barbecue Alliance Reserve Grand Champion (Overall)
- 3x Australasian Barbecue Alliance ABA Event Grand Champion
- Australasian Barbecue Alliance ABA Event Reserve Grand Champion
- Steak Cook-off Association - Melbourne Meatstock - King of the Grill
- Multiple additional individual National category awards
- National Masterclasses delivered for Barbecues Galore 2018-2020